Saturday, September 15, 2012

Macro pictures on Android

I have a new android phone....which I love....now.  One of the things that made me desperately want to switch from my sad old blackberry was the hope of a somewhat decently functioning camera.  I was so excited to take some great pictures.  Since I got the phone I have downloaded 6+ camera apps, none of which have taken a really good shot in macro, even the more expensive supposedly so advanced camera apps.  After much frustration.....seriously my phone is lucky to have made it out alive.....I stumbled upon the Magnificent Magnifier HD app.  It looks rather like something for kids at first, but it is brilliant.  Finally I can see some detail in my shots!!  Who knew it could be so simple?


.:*`'Magnificent Magnifier HD'`*:.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment